Skating is at your own risk and the management of the rink will not be responsible for any loss or injury incurred.
In using the rink facilities skaters and spectators alike agree to the following:
- All skaters must be in control of their speed at all times.
- Excessive speeds will not be tolerated by the rink and skaters may be asked to leave the ice, without refund, if their behaviour is deemed to be dangerous by the rink staff.
- Must abide by the directions of the rink staff at all times.
- Be observant and avoid collisions with other skaters.
- Leave the ice immediately at the end of the session or so directed by a member of staff.
- Must not skate if under the influence of alcohol or drugs. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person we suspect of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol without refund.
- Must not take bags, carry phones or other loose objects onto the ice.
- Must not act in an abusive or disorderly manner towards members of staff or other rink users.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied at the rink by an adult.
- By using the rink, you agree that any photographs taken by representatives of Town Centre Ice Rinks Ltd may by used for promotional purposes.
Skaters asked to leave the rink for any reason whatsoever will not be entitled to a refund.